SAFTSE E-COURSE INSPECTION
First, if you are an AHJ and have no idea what type of tent structure requires jump ropes or why you should check for jump ropes during your tent inspection take our online course “Inspection.” Don’t worry the first 25 AHJ’S whom I asked: if they knew what a Jump Rope is the response’s “No.”
Welcome E-Course "Inspection"
- We will refer to all tents and membrane structures as tents
- AHJ is the acronym for Authorities Having Jurisdiction, and we are lumping all of you under one heading versus calling you a fire marshal, building code official, code official, or what you use at your home base
- There are sererval boxes that have a background picture of a microphone. Select the arrow and follow along with the instructions.
- In chapters 2,3 and 4 you will find a photo that has an arrow. Click on the arrow and watch the video.
- When we mention boxes, we are referring to individual sections that divide the page. Each box has a title or image, and we will refer to each one during the audio discussions
So, let’s get started by clicking on Chapter One.
First, we are going to expose an anchoring myth.